Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer PewpewAplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer Vide2

Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorak

AP : 5325

Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer Empty
PostSubject: Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer   Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Name: Miguel
Languages spoken: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
Playtime: Usually from 19:00 PM till i want to go to bed, like 1am 2am... around that. Only time I'm not as available is dinner time on Sundays between 20:00 and aprox 22:00.

MMO experience: Played WoW for 3 years since launch. Raided everything with a decent amount of success, was class leader, officer and did raid leading when the RLs would not show for any reason. Then WoW entered in super easy mode, the guild made a server transfer that went bad, all the friends we had for 3 years were scattered, so it was over for me.
I took a break for a few months and tied WAR, got a Rune Priest to 40, did all the pvp sieges whatever the game had to offer, left because of lack of content and unbalanced faction.
Played AoC, since launch, managed to leveled a Herald of Xoti to 80 (yeah i know... i still dunno how i had the patience to do it), everything was bugged, stupid or lacking in content when you reached 80, so i couldn't take it anymore.
Bounced back and forth between WAR and WoW, tried WotLK, but it was impossible to me to go back to that game, there was no more fun to be had for me in there.
Started looking into Aion, played the CB and OB, loved it and still love the game, its not easy, it has nice PVP, so i see myself playing it for a long time.

As for the current Legion I'm in. Before the game went live i started looking into a good Legion to go from day one, made an Ap on Aionsource, had quite a few propositions, ended up choosing the Legion I'm currently in. The thing is, all i was told in the recruitment period was basically a lie, it was said we would have 20 to 25 ppl join from the start from a previous Legion in Wow. When we got to launch there was 3... so i think, ok... maybe they will join later, so i gave them all my patience and i realize at some point that nobody else is coming. The Legion was announced a hardcore one... i didn't care much about that part but after 1 month I'm the highest level in the Legion and our leader is 25... so I'm fed up with it. Its going no were and i feel cheated, so i want to change. Also as a finishing touch, in my Ap i specifically said that i wasn't interested in any kind of Officer spot as i had enough of that in the past, guess what... they made me one of the 3 officers in the legion... nice.

I chose to apply to Pew Pew, because it looks like you guys play the way i play and see the game the same way i do. I did a MM run with a Pew Pew group and loved the style of play, pace and capability of the players.

As for what i can bring to Pew Pew. I'm a good player, i can concentrate on a task for long periods of time and don't like to screw up at all. I have availability and want to enjoy the game to its fullest.

If anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Tataie

Tataie

AP : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer   Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Hello there and thank you for your application. However our Legion is full atm but i'm gonna try to free a spot for you. Just have a little patience and you will join.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Gorak

AP : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer   Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer   Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication - Gorak lv40 Sorcerer
Page 1 of 1