Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inlvl 40 templar application Pewpewlvl 40 templar application Vide2

lvl 40 templar application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zidong

AP : 5319

lvl 40 templar application Empty
PostSubject: lvl 40 templar application   lvl 40 templar application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:20 am

Name: zidong
Languages spoken: English, Chinese
Playtime: 16 hours every single day
Character link: http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=10794&serverID=33
MMO experience: played many mmos past few years including perfect world, ether saga, legend of mir, cabal, goonzu, wow etc... pretty much ownd all of them. i am a hardcore and dedicated gamer who is also very competitive. right now i am looking for a legion that can provide lots grouping activities such as boss hunts, raids, seige etc. i hope pewpew is the right legion im looking for. thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Tataie

Tataie

AP : 5358

lvl 40 templar application Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 40 templar application   lvl 40 templar application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello and thank you for your application. However our Templar spots are full atm we're recruiting only Chanters and Spiritmasters. I wish you all the best luck in the world in finding a legion for you.

[Declined]
Back to top Go down

lvl 40 templar application
Page 1 of 1