Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTemplar Application PewpewTemplar Application Vide2

Templar Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitrium

AP : 5062

Templar Application Empty
PostSubject: Templar Application   Templar Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Personal information

Occupation/Study: Bartender / Taking a Bachelor in Web Development

Character information

Name: Nitrium
Class: Templar
Level: 50
Server: Telemachus
Gear: http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=74702&serverID=32

RPGMMO History:
There are a few games here but the main one, where i got all my experience in MMO's was WoW.
Was very competitve pvp wise but back then my main focus was raids. Since the start of WoW I have swapping between hardcore and semi-hardcore playstyle, seen around 90% of end game content.

In Aion I have tried pretty much all there is experience are mainly PvE wise, however active in PvP.

Goals within the game:
My goals are to see all content, try everything there is and doing this with a group of people I enjoy playing with.
I have a few personal goals, I would like to achieve such as making a name for self. By this I mean beeing accepted as good player generally, and as a nice person.

Whose my old legion and my reasons for leaving them:
My former legion is Storm previous to that it was Paradigma. My reasons for leaving Storm are the same reasons that I left Paradigma. I feel that there is a lack of leadership within the legion, and besides that I don't feel part of the team, and there are too many flames roaming around instead of planning and preparing for the future (The server merge and patch 2.0). Atm I'm missing leadership, connection, and some sort of system to help each other out within the legion, as it seems atm its every man for himself. I joined a legion to be part of a team, feel team spirit, as well as dedication towards Legion Progress and personal progression, but I don't feel that much change will happen in the future hence my application to Pewpew.

My reasons for applying to Pewpew:
Well everything I mentioned above.
I hope to find with you what I havent found in Storm. I hope to find leadership, team spirit, team play, and a chance to progress together with a legion, with a team.

Personal Background:
Im an open person, very friendly, looking for some past time and fun. The fun when regarding Aion was a little ruined around 2 months ago where I was hacked. And well took allmost 2 months to recover my account and get it restored, hence me beeing a little lower geared then what I was hoping to be by now.
However Once that was sorted it was a little hard for me to get back into the game, since when I came back it's pretty much been solo roaming everything and Pugging even though I was in a legion, and well sieges died during my absence.

Im a dedicated player, and loyal player,Im active whenever I have the time for it. (Ofc if sieges are mandatory I always find the time to show up to the majority of them.)

Do I have applications in other legions?:
No I don't. I believe that you should only apply one place at the time and see what happens before looking else where.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Nitrium

PS: If additional information is needed or you have any questions feel free to contact me on Nitrium, otherwise poke to my gf Dahlias.
Back to top Go down

Templar Application
Page 1 of 1