Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in47 Spiritmaster application Pewpew47 Spiritmaster application Vide2

47 Spiritmaster application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darling

AP : 5302

47 Spiritmaster application Empty
PostSubject: 47 Spiritmaster application   47 Spiritmaster application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Howdy all

I'm Darling, lvl 47 Spiritmaster, until recently in Reborn, looking to join your legion. I'm on announced vacation for one more week and just saw online that the active people have left to legion to join yours, so applying here is the natural move for me. I've watched you guys for a while now looking to join, but as long as the core of the old legion stayed in the same place, I had no reason to do so. For more references, please talk to Raul, Shiken, or any of the others.

I'm 28, romanian, pretty active, and PVP oriented. That's not to say I don't do PVE, it's just that I prefer roaming and endless sieges over endless instance running. I've got experience with WoW, AoC and Eve and I'm constantly trying to improve I'm playing. I also cook a mean omlette Razz (I'll also bring a 40 level alt to the table - was my cousins but he quit it at 30smth and left it to me). I'm pretty easy going, looking for a lively legion to have fun and PVP with.
Back to top Go down
darling

PostSubject: Re: 47 Spiritmaster application   47 Spiritmaster application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

oh, alt's a cleric
Back to top Go down
darling

PostSubject: Re: 47 Spiritmaster application   47 Spiritmaster application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 am

so, did you get a chance to look over my application?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 47 Spiritmaster application   47 Spiritmaster application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

47 Spiritmaster application
Page 1 of 1