Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSpiritmaster lvl 50 PewpewSpiritmaster lvl 50 Vide2

Spiritmaster lvl 50

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mephistophiless

AP : 5047

Spiritmaster lvl 50 Empty
PostSubject: Spiritmaster lvl 50   Spiritmaster lvl 50 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello my name is kostas im 31years old and i am from greece.I start playing from the first day of aions release.In the start i create ranger i hit 50 then i deside that Sm will be my favorite 26 december i create sm and he become my favorite char.I spend hours on aion example i have also 47 healer :P (but i dont play her).I can say i become if no pro a good player of aion i try for the best for my char trying too build a nice equip http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=157539&serverID=32
I love team play that means i like too going siege and help legion/server a best i can do.I was a member of votf they disband after so i join unreal but i didnt like the mood of people there.Selfish that playing pro no groups just some inside "teams".Then i join Storm this legion become one of my favorites many good people there but because the bad sittuation on server many people left game some others boring too log so activity drop and in the end they didnt do so many things.I will be happy too join your legion if you want me.

Blood for blood Mephi

(sorry for my bad english :P)
Back to top Go down

Spiritmaster lvl 50
Page 1 of 1